Receiving an award for outstanding work in promoting health and safety.
Aichi Labour Standards Public Interest Incorporated Association presents award for outstanding work in promoting health and safety.
COMCO’s organized plan to promote health and safety has received a formal commendation by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, as well as the Aichi Labour Standards Public Interest Incorporated Association.
11 companies were recognized at the award ceremony held on July 4, 2014 at the Aichi Industrial Health and Safety Conference. Some of Aichi’s leading business such as DENSO and AISIN were included as recipients of the award.
*11 award winners. Mr. Matsuoka from COMCO is the second from right.*
Comments from Mr. Matsuoka (President of COMCO Corporation)
“Our company was presented with a highly prestigious award. I’m delighted that our efforts to promote health and safety have been recognized by society. In order to live up to this great honor, we will all strive to become a greater, more united company, and shall continue operate with diligence and drive.”
*Received an award by Mr. Matsuoka.*
- COMCO-ASIA moved to new office & factory
- SHANGHAI WAKA - New Factory
- NEW MEASUREMENT ROOM completed
- Exhibition in Jakarta "Manufacturing Indonesia 2014"
- FABTECH 2014 ATLANTA
- Became a member of JFMA
- COMCO’s Social Activities － Traffic Safety Patrol
- Receiving an award for outstanding work in promoting health and safety.
- The homepage has been redesigned!